Secrets of Professional Tournament Poker, Volume 1: Fundamentals and How to Handle Varying Stack Sizes
In Secrets of Professional Tournament Poker: Book 1 you will learn the fundamentals of play and how to handle varying stack sizes.
Tournament poker is a tough game to play, but the rewards for success can be huge. Even regular online tournaments offer substantial prizes running to hundreds of thousands of dollars. If you want to win big at the tables, then you must buy this book.
You will learn:
- Why tournaments are the most profitable form of poker
- When to play small ball and when to play long ball
- How to understand effective stack size
- How to tailor your play to winning, not just cashing… plus much more!
Jonathan Little is a professional poker player from Pensacola, Florida who started playing poker when he turned 18 years old. He quickly became one of the biggest winners in online sit-n-go tournaments. He has won two WPT events and final tabled two others, earning him the Season 6 Player of the Year award. He has total earnings in excess of $5 million. In 2013, he cashed five times in the WSOP, including a 3rd place finish. He has cashed over 20 times at the WSOP. Jonathan is also a poker coach.
Enjoy this audiobook with your free Audible trial
- 30 days of membership free, plus two free audiobooks that are yours forever.
- 1 credit a month after trial, good for any book regardless of price.
- Exclusive members savings. Get 30% off any additional audiobooks.
- Easy exchanges. Don’t love a book? Swap it for free, anytime. Seriously.
- Cancel any time