The Mental Game of Poker : Proven Strategies for Improving Tilt Control, Confidence, Motivation, Coping with Variance, and More
The Mental Game of Poker is a must have audiobook for every poker player!
The mental game may be more important in poker than in any other form of competition. It’s one of the only games in the world where you can play perfectly and lose – again and again. Hundreds of poker players have turned to mental game coach Jared Tendler’s revolutionary approach to help them play their best, no matter how badly they’re running.
In this audiobook you’ll find simple, step-by-step instructions and proven techniques to permanently fix problems such as tilt, handling variance, emotional control, confidence, fear, and motivation. With the games getting tougher, now is the time to take these problems head on.
- Discover the most definitive work on tilt ever released.
- Read stories from eight players who made major improvements using Jared’s techniques.
- Get motivated with methods used by SuperNova Elites.
Enjoy this audiobook with your free Audible trial
- 30 days of membership free, plus two free audiobooks that are yours forever.
- 1 credit a month after trial, good for any book regardless of price.
- Exclusive members savings. Get 30% off any additional audiobooks.
- Easy exchanges. Don’t love a book? Swap it for free, anytime. Seriously.
- Cancel any time